Your Web Design Agency
Every great design starts with an even greater story. Stand out from the crowd with the best tech, design and copy minds on your side. Choose Sydney Digital Marketing Agency™ expert brand, marketing and web design services.
Web Design Services that Make You Look Good & Work Even Better.
Make a Great First Impression
More than just a shop front for your business, your website is quite often the first interaction anyone has with your brand – so it makes sense to make it the very best version of you.
At Sydney Digital Marketing Agency™, we’re a web design and development agency in Sydney that prides ourselves on getting into the nitty-gritty of your brand, business and your audience, and meld these together to create magic that makes your potential customers convert. Make your website something you’re proud of.
Our Related Services
Reinvigorate your logo, brand, website and marketing materials with with the best marketing-first design & copywriting brains.
Logo & Brand Design
Give your logo and brand a recognisable, future-proof refresh that helps you stand out from the crowd.
Look good. Convert better.
You do marketing to convert your audience, why wouldn’t you want a marketing agency (who understands your target market like the back of our hands) to create and build your website. Your website is linked to your marketing and vice versa, make it a place that is built for conversions and great interactions with potential audiences.
Rather than just a marketing agency, we preach our customers² approach, driven by creating meaningful interactions between our customers (our clients) and our customers’ customers (hence the ²).
To us, marketing is just the half of it. We study your overall customer journey and identify areas for improvement so that when we serve you customers on a silver platter, they’ll be primed and happy.
Some best practices for website design that can improve SEO include:
- Using clean and valid code: This ensures that search engines can easily crawl and index your website.
- Creating a clear and intuitive navigation structure: This makes it easy for both users and search engines to understand the organisation of your website.
- Optimising page titles and meta descriptions: These elements are often used by search engines to display your website in search results, so it’s important to make sure they are compelling and accurately reflect the content of the page.
- Using header tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.) appropriately: These tags indicate the hierarchy of the information on the page and help search engines understand the structure of the content.
- Optimising images and other media: This includes using descriptive file names and alt text to help search engines understand what the media is about.
- Creating high-quality content: This is the most important factor for SEO, so make sure your website has plenty of informative, keyword-rich content that is valuable to both users and search engines.
- Creating XML sitemap and submitting it to search engine: This will help search engines to discover all the pages of your website.
- Creating a mobile-friendly website: With an increasing number of users accessing the internet from their mobile devices, it’s important to ensure that your website is optimised for mobile to improve its visibility in search results.
- Implementing Google Analytics and Search Console: This will provide you with valuable insights into your website’s traffic and performance, allowing you to make informed decisions about how to optimise your website for SEO.
Know how to do this for your site? If not, reach out to us today!
You should check out our blog on how we incorporate user experience and digital customer experience for website design.
The cost to design a website in Australia can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, such as the size and complexity of the website, the level of customisation required, and the experience and expertise of the web designer or agency. On average, a basic website can cost anywhere from $500 to $5000, while more complex, custom web design services can cost $5000 to $50,000 or more.
At Sydney Digital Marketing Agency™, we’re not an ‘out-of-the-box’ design agency, we believe in getting to the nitty gritty of your audience and designing a website with colours, content, shapes and experience that uniquely targets the complexities of your unique audience.
Speak to us (not shy to say the best web design agency in Australia) today to see how we can create a bespoke website design for your business.
Designing a mobile-first site comes down to a number of factors, some include optimising web images, using responsive layouts, using larger font sizes for accessibility, touch-friendly elements like buttons and sliders, testing your website for different browsers and devices, using alt tags on images, high contrast text and so, so much more.
Everything needs to be taken into consideration when designing a response and mobile friendly website. Not only does the design count, but the content, images, videos as well as the build of the site from design files. Ensuring a speedy website and clever loading practices, you can have a high-performing website in no time.