CRM & Sales Hub
We practice what we preach
The Power of Hubspot CRM
Choose a Hubspot Partner Agency that does it all for you.
Designed to Close More Deals
Your Hubspot Agency in Sydney
Our Related Services
From CRO to EDMs, supercharge your business processes and retain customers all from one powerful marketing platform.
Use your CRM to send emails and speak personally to your audience about offers and updates. All to stay front of mind exactly when you need it.
It’s in the name. Automating your business means less manual handling for you and your team, from client and customer communications, emails and more.
Hubspot Marketing, taking your business from powerless
Hubspot is an amazing tool that can help businesses in a number of ways!
- Hubspot CRM: a (customer relationship management) system to track customer data, interactions, sales, and marketing campaigns.
- Powerful data analytics: helping businesses to track their progress with all leads and understand what areas need improvement.
- Hubspot Email Marketing: Send emails to your contact database and keep them engaged, interested and converting in the background.
- Hubspot Workflows: automate your business like crazy taking your daily to-do lists and follow-ups to a minimum.
- One-click integrations with other software programs, Hubspot makes it easy to connect all of your business’ systems together, allowing for greater efficiency and productivity.
If you’re looking to implement the best B2B CRM on the market, look no further than Hubspot. Here are four reasons why Hubspot should be your go-to CRM:
- They’re an all-in-one platform with contact management, sales automation, reporting, analytics, customer service and so much more. Not to mention, their customer service is top-notch and will almost never leave you waiting for a response.
- They’re always innovating and coming out with new features and updates to help businesses grow. Hubspot has led the evolution of countless cutting edge industry trends for CRMs (yet still manages to do it better every time).
- It’s super easy to use, take it from us when we say it’s becoming almost impossible for us NOT to use. No matter your level of expertise with CRMs, Hubspot is where you’ll want to learn.
- It’s affordable. Let’s be honest – when it comes to business, we all want to get the most bang for our buck. With Hubspot, you definitely get that. Their pricing is very reasonable, especially considering all of the features and benefits that come with using their platform. Plus, they offer a free trial so that you can test out the waters before committing to anything.
There are so many CRMs out there like MailChimp, Klaviyo, Salesforce, the list goes on. The way HubSpot stands out from the crowd is it was built for B2B businesses.
Hubspot’s B2B sales funnel works through business-specific, sales funnel stages;
- MQL (marketing qualified lead)
- SQL (sales qualified lead)
- Contract sent
- Closed – Won
- Closed – Lost
Having the ability to visualise where leads are dropping off in this funnel is similar to eCommerce accounts looking through their website sales-funnel, but is much more granular and specific to what a B2B business needs for their CRM.
Hubspot CRM also allows you to organise and segment lists of contacts based on their interests, their contact channel, where they are in their buying journey and more. This means you can send out targeted emails.
So for us, Sydney Digital Marketing, for example, if someone enquires about Hubspot Marketing, they would be automatically tagged with their interest field, added to a list and enter an automation to nurture them in making the decision to finally convert.
We’re a Hubspot Agency that swears by Hubspot Marketing, choose the experts that practice what they preach.
HubSpot Workflows are based on the “if this, then that” principle. For example, you can set up a workflow so that if someone subscribes to your blog, they will automatically receive a welcome email. Or, if someone fills out a contact form on your website, they will be added to your email list.
There are two parts to every workflow: the trigger and the action. The trigger is the event that sets the workflow in motion. The action is what happens after the trigger occurs. For example, in the first workflow we mentioned (subscribes to blog), the trigger would be subscribing to the blog, and the action would be receiving a welcome email.
HubSpot Workflows can save you time and energy by automating repetitive tasks. If you’re not using HubSpot Workflows yet, what are you waiting for? Contact Sydney Digital Marketing – your Hubspot Partner Agency – today and get started!
HubSpot CRM has three different plans: Free, Starter, and Professional.
The Free plan includes basic contact management, email tracking,Deal tracking, an integration with Gmail, as well as some limited Reporting features. If you’re a small business or just starting out, the Free plan might be a good option for you.
The Starter plan includes everything in the Free plan, plus unlimited users, custom fields, bulk emailing, advanced reporting, and API access. The Starter plan costs $50/month.
The Professional plan includes everything in the Starter plan, plus premium support, advanced workflow automation, predictive lead scoring, and sequence email drip campaigns. The Professional plan costs $400/month.
Whether you want to get started with HubSpot or give your current system a tune-up, Sydney Digital Marketing Agency™ is here to help as a HubSpot Solutions Partner for you to set up your Hubspot account.
We work to understand your business goals, understand how your business works, improve your internal processes and implement a Hubspot Strategy that gets you to your goals.Contact us today to get started and choose the Hubspot experts.