GET MORE LEADS.
MAKE MORE SALES. IT ALL STARTS HERE.
Do you think your website, social media and email marketing should be sending you more leads, enquiries & sales?
Over the last few years we have delivered digital success for small local businesses right through to large global brands such as BMW, MINI and Blackmore’s Health. Each business has had their own unique set of challenges.
Large or small, they all had one thing in common – they were all looking to increase their revenues by making more sales. And they were all looking to generate greater returns on their digital marketing investments.
No matter how large or small your business is, we start by looking at your website and seeing where we can improve things, so we can then do the two things we do best – get you more leads so you can make more sales.
At the same time, we also take a look at what your competitors are doing. Would you like to learn more?
Call it an audit, a competitive analysis or just a plain old report – here’s what you get:
- A website health check using our SEO analysis tool. What’s your score out of 100?
- A list of errors (and how to fix them) that will stop you getting to page 1 or higher up the page for Google Search results.
- A listing of all the keywords you rank well for, and the ones where you need to improve things. This goes for organic keywords as well as paid (Adwords) keywords.
- A list of your competition – AND the keywords they are using to beat you and get more leads and sales.
- Insights into how people are visiting your site – mobile, tablet or desktop.
SEO Ideas – this report offers a complete and structured list of things you could do to improve your rankings for certain pages of your website.
Many businesses get less than 40% of the ROI they could from their digital marketing. Minor changes – such as clearer calls to action, simpler sign-ups for email and clearer messaging in banner advertising and Facebook ads – can have a dramatic effect on the impact of your marketing.
That’s why auditing your digital marketing can quickly unlock where the problems are, and help business owners and brand managers move budgets to where they will work hardest
Our free competitive analysis provides a simple to understand report on your website and how it can be improved to ensure better rankings with search engines
A complete analysis of your top 2 competitors and the keywords they are ranking for and using, to gain market share and sales. Sales that could be made by your company.
This report is valued at over $1,500 and if the insights are applied correctly will add many thousands of dollars in value to your digital performance and ROI.